Visonic Advanced PowerCode Wireless Repeater MCX-610
MCX-610 extends the communication range between the PowerMax® systems and other PowerCode™ transmitter, including one-way and two-way keyfobs, remote commander and PowerCode motion detectors.
It receives alarm, status and control messages from the wireless devices and sends these messages to the control panel.
For maximum security, the MCX-610 repeater uses a unique, factory programmed, randomly selected 24-bit digital alarm ID code during each transmission.
This code is selected from 16 million possible code combinations and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce.
Other important benefits of the MCX-610 include the unique anti-collision transmission sequence, which ensures accurate reception of simultaneous signals from multiple transmitters.
The fully supervised repeater issues a test report on an hourly basis, indicating faults such as power failure, low battery charge and tampering.
Visonic Advanced PowerCode Wireless Repeater MCX-610 Features & Benefits:
- Supports both one-way and two-way keyfobs, remote commander and all wireless PowerCode detectors
- Compact and easy to install
- Mains powered, with rechargeable 36-hour backup battery
- Front and back tamper protected
- LED indications for power failure, activity and installation performance diagnostics
- Up to 50 different devices can be enrolled to the repeater
- Complies with EN and FCC standards
Note: The repeater cannot be used to transmit another repeater’s signals.
Compatible with PowerMax™ and all Visonic PowerCode™ wireless panels and receivers.
Available only in 433.9 MHz. Note: Installation Charges apply.
This is not a standalone burglar Alarm. It requires one of the following panels to work together:
Visonic Wireless Burglar Alarm Kit PME (433) KIT
Visonic Wireless Burglar Alarm Kit With GSM PME (433) KIT
Download “My Visonic” Apps from: