Visonic Wireless PowerG Two-Way Acoustic Glassbreak Detector
The GB-502 PG2 is a wireless PowerG two-way acoustic glass-break detector designed to detect the breaking of framed glass mounted on an outside wall.
Features of Visonic Wireless PowerG Two-Way Acoustic Glassbreak Detector:
- This detector is wall/ceiling mountable and suitable for most types of window/door glass: plate, tempered, laminated, wired, coated and sealed insulating glass.
- No adjustment is necessary during installation – the detector is fully pre-calibrated. The detector provides temperature and light level reports for PowerG panels that support this feature.
- The acoustic sensor of the GB-502 PG2 is omnidirectional, providing full coverage.
- Coverage is measured from the sensor to the point on the glass farthest from the sensor.
- The sensor can be mounted as close as 1.5 m (5 ft) from the glass.
Visonic Internal GSM/GPRS Module 350 GSM Item code: 9-0204031