Grandstream Outdoor Long Range WiFi Access Point GWN7605LR with 2×2:2 MIMO
The GWN7605LR Wi-Fi access point offers extended coverage range support for both indoor and outdoor deployments thanks to its innovative antenna and weatherproof design.
- The GWN7605LR comes equipped with dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for an extended coverage range of up to 250 meters.
- It uses a controller-less distributed network management architecture in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface for easy administration of locally deployed Wi-Fi APs.
- GWN also supports the GWN7605LR.
- Powered by market-leading technology for advanced QoS, fast roaming, mesh networks, captive portals, support for 100+ concurrent clients and dual Gigabit network ports, the GWN7605LR is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for low-latency jitter-sensitive real-time applications in low-to-medium user density scenarios.
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2×Gigabit wireline ports
- Up to 250-meter coverage range
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Embedded controller manages up to 50 local GWN APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management, & GWN Manager offers on-premise software AP management
- Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform.
Grandstream Outdoor Long-Range WiFi Access Point GWN7605LR with 2×2:2 MIMO