Grandstream WiFi Access Point GWN7615 with 3×3:3 MIMO
The GWN7615 is an enterprise-performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point to create scalability for medium to high-user-density environments.
- It offers dual-band 3×3:3 MU- MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
- To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7615 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
- GWN also supports the GWN7615.
- With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7615 can be used to create a scalable solution as big or small as needed for the deployment scenario, from office buildings to retail locations, hotels and more.
- It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones.
- 1.75Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller
Click here to download the brochure
Grandstream Wi-Fi Access Point GWN7615 with 3×3:3 MIMO